Aways willing to help the Obama administration in its fight against "Overseas Contingency Operations," I'm now working for free to provide a profile of people likely to attack school buses, airlines, and nursery schools.
Here are five helpful hints which tell how a terrorist might look like and behave:
1) A terrorist will not present terrorist credentials stamped from Al Qaeda.
2) A terrorist might buy a one-way ticket in 3,000 dollars cash and have no luggage.
3) Terrorists may have dirty underwear.
4) A terrorist may be on the list reported to Nigerian and U.S. authorities by the terrorist's father and mother. Disclaimer: This rule applies as well to countries other than Nigeria.
5) A terrorist might trace his origins to Guantanamo Prison where he has been fed and housed and "rehabilitated" before being released to fill vacant Al Qaeda leadership positions.
Be sure to stay tuned for more helpful hints. Copies provided for free to State Department Officials, to Janet Napolitano, and Obama Counterterrorism Chief John Brennan.