Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Drip-Drop on the #Idaho Student Murders

 One of the smartest True Crime commentators, better than major media, is this crazy looking kid who calls himself "Drip-Drop," has tattoos under his coal black beady eyes, and runs a YouTube channel called "Crime Circus."

He's smart, well-spoken, clear in his locutions, and best of all, puts the facts and rumors together with   a dead-pan style  reminiscent of a media icon  .  I don't know how old he is, maybe   late teens, early twenties, hard to tell with his makeup style. 

  I've been reading lots of MSM stuff and a smaller amount of 'alternative' stuff because I don’t have time to register and navigate the deep, dark Web.  But this boy’s videos on YouTube  (I think  he has a Patreon too but I don’t go there) about the Idaho student murders are better than what I've got from the too gullible MSM. 

The FBI and/or major TV news/crime networks should dip him in water, remove the tats, dress him in Gucci, pay him a lot of money, and put him on network TV. Or leave him just the way he is because that's his business, not mine. 

You can find him by googling "Crime Circus." He's worth a look. 


No comments: