Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pelosi Third in Line for Presidency

Now I'm really scared! My brain-dead brain didn't realize that, in the event of a massive attack a la "24" on the president and VP, Mrs. Nanny Pelosi would then be president. The realization came to me via Newt Gingrich comments about the Speaker. I kind of wish I didn't know that.

House Speakers get a lot of info that other members don't get. Making enemies with the CIA by lying about their briefing of her does not make me feel comfortable in the least.

She should resign now before she does further damage to the country and to the president. Everyone knows Pelosi is the worst kind of left-liberal elitist politician that America doesn't need. Democrats despise her as much as many Republicans do. When shall we be free?

No comments: