Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pajamas Media » Palin Flummoxes the Elites with Common Sense

Pajamas Media » Palin Flummoxes the Elites with Common SenseEArly on I wasn't thrilled by Sarah Palin's appearance on the scene. But when I saw that she was a woman capable of killing her own meat, it kind of touched me. Tired of so much phoney-baloney, particularly in the present White House, I began to see how awfully she'd been treated by the Lilliputians in the media. Weak, inconsequential dwarfs like Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann were livid as Palin kicked ass in high heels, and that had great appeal for me. So I think the woman must have been too surprised when John McCain tapped her for the vice-presidency (and so was I, to tell the truth), but now she has found her metier, and it's likely she will continue to surprise.

Hey, if all the King's horses and all the King's men can't cut bait even with the help of the MSM, and the people in Town Halls are still shouting about Palin's accusations of "death panels," then it's clear that the Barracuda has put some blood in the water and it ain't her own.

No comments: