Friday, August 6, 2010

AP Exclusive: New al-Qaida leader knows US well - Yahoo! News#mwpphu-post-form

AP Exclusive: New al-Qaida leader knows US well - Yahoo! News#mwpphu-post-formI'd heard of this man before, but Yahoo News just wrote an interesting update. I wonder if Shukrijumah's "green card" will be revoked or whether he will fall under President Obama's planned amnesty. Oooops, I just past the borderline there, sorry! So Un-PC! I really must be more enlightened.


We must strive to prove to Sheik Omar and UBL that we are all about religious and personal freedom even if Islam is just the opposite. I say we should set up an office headquarters for Shukrijumah in the new planned mosque at Ground Zero in New York City. Janet Napolitano is looking into it now, I understand.

No comments: